Monday, October 22, 2012

Mani Monday


This is what I do while hiding inside my house. I do Sudoku puzzles, draw doodles, or paint my nails. Obviously, the longer each activity takes the better. Which is why my nails are ridiculous recently. Although actually I haven't even taken that many pics of the crazy designs I've been doing. Except today, in a fit of anger about all the stuff I want to accomplish but haven't, I CUT THEM OFF! It may not look like my nails are that long, but my stubby fingers kind of hide the length of my nails. Anyway, they are gone at least for a week or 2, which will hopefully help me concentrate on more important things. As will uninstalling Sudoku from my phone. And the 3 1/2 hours I spent writing (remedial) notes on old chapters in Statistics today, since apparently I only understand concepts for the time that I am totally focused on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment