Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blah.

I'm having a tough time finding anything to write about. You all know me by now, know that I obsessively take pictures and document every moment of Buddy's life...

Well, I haven't been doing that. Honestly, I don't even see Buddy very much right now. I wake him up around 6:30am, drop him off for school around 7:45, and that's where we say goodbye for the day. Then I work until 7pm, so by the time I get him home from his dad's house or another babysitter it's at least 7:30. His bedtime is 8.

I feel like I don't have any idea what's going on in his life. I don't like it at all.

Added to that, I've been really depressed and anxious lately. It's hard for me to leave the house. Most days after I drop Buddy off for school, I crawl back into bed and just lay there for an hour or 2 before moving to my computer, to sit and do mind-numbingly easy homework for hours. I sometimes manage to do some housework, but not very often. Most weeks the only social interaction I have is at work, and that's with preteens.

Sorry if you've been enjoying following me here, but I just am not feeling the greatest and don't want to write a bunch of posts about how shitty everything feels right now. I'll pop back up in a few weeks I'm sure, and then you'll get crafts and field  trips and cute kids again.

No comments:

Post a Comment