Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just like Animal House!

Yet again, I'm painfully behind on posting!
Anyway, all last week Shiloh was with his father, spending some last minute time together before we all go back to school and there is considerably less free time for all of us. So I got to have some fun!
I did a girly shopping trip with my cousins, Korrin is getting married so we got stuff for her bridal shower/bachelorette party. The bachelorette party was toga-themed, so we ended up spending about 12 hours that day making our (amazing) togas!
A little later that week, I got to go out with some friends I hardly ever get to see. It was crazy fun, I went to Stevens Point and just hung out in a way I haven't done forever.

But for sure, the crowning achievement of the week was the bachelorette party. Check out this outfit!
I know, you can't see it all that well. And I have hardly any pictures of it. Lame. Still, just imagine the awesomeness!
We started at Applebee's, went to a few bars, and had a great time. I had to work in the morning so I didn't get to party-crazy, but Korrin definitely made up for me :)

It was a great time. And after all the effort I put into the toga, it's totally being reused for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment