Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Start

So, I finally finished my summer classes, and I think I did pretty well! I for sure pulled off at least B's, if not A's.
Which is pretty decent, considering my track record.
So now I have a whole week off until fall semester starts. Which kind of blows, because school will start before I have a chance to move into my new apartment, and I would really like to be settled. But, looks like that's not gonna happen!
Anyway, I'm having a rebirth of sorts right now. I'm at a new school, with a new(ish) job, getting a new apartment, have a new car and a new(ish) computer. I'm hoping that with a fresh start, I can figure out how to keep Shiloh and I organized throughout the busy year ahead.
I may need to enlist some help at times, because this is going to be an ambitious year for me. I'm going to try to cram as many classes as possible into as short a time as possible, hopefully finishing up this program by December 2012 at the latest. If I stay focused though, I think I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment