Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sick :(

Ugh, this has been a miserable week. I've been really sick, with body aches, stomach pain, and a fever. It really sucks being sick as a single mom, because there is no one else to pick up the slack!

I want to lay in bed and sleep, but Buddy needs to get fed. I want to just watch TV and whine, but Buddy needs to go outside and play. It hurts to move, but Buddy needs help washing his hair. It hurts to drive, but Buddy needs to get to school. I'm feeling so tired and crabby that I keep bursting into tears, but regardless of how I feel things still need to get done. A cold lunch won't pack itself, even if I have a temperature.

Anyway, it's been a horrible few days. And I have a test today, so I need to somehow suck it up (probably with the help of a lot of Tylenol) and get to class!

In other news, it looks like I'm going to have a new job! I should hear officially tomorrow, but I've been in the process of becoming a Youth Coordinator for the Boys and Girls Club. That job will start next week, and I'm really looking forward to finally having a job that I actually want, rather than just one that pays the bills. I'll keep everyone updated, but the last step is just a background check and reference check, and I'm assuming that will all go fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment