So my landlord, being a sweetheart, agreed to build a closet in Buddy's room, which has only been used by previous tenants as an office. It's been about a month since we moved in, and we're almost done with the closet-building process. Doesn't help that my landlord has currently relocated to Chicago to work on some project or other... I don't really get it.
Anyway, he was over here all evening, painting and putting in a rod for the closet. Which meant that Buddy's bedroom was full of paint fumes. For all I know, that's poisonous! I'm overly concerned, worried that he will inhale too many fumes or something, so I put him to bed in my bedroom tonight.
|Best part of the picture: hand down shorts. Of course.|