Friday, July 15, 2011

Sorry!

About the lack of posting. I got home from the wedding to find out that my neighbors had their electricity shut off. Which, none of my business, except I we share an internet connection that is hooked up in their house. With electricity. Which they don't currently have.
So I haven't been able to blog, but much worse is that I got really behind on homework and now I'm frantically trying to get caught up and it's stressing me out.
Which, nothing new. Seriously, if there was a week in my life when nothing stressful happened, that would be so abnormal that IT would stress me out.

Hah. Anyway, when I'm done catching up on hours of homework and cleaning up the house after weeks of vacation-ing, I will update again. Probably with pictures. Until then, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment