Saturday, May 21, 2011

Growth Spurt

I don't know if I've blogged about it here, but Buddy has a bit of a 'picky eating' complex. I went through this whole thing where I tried to make "fun food" to get him to eat and try new things, but my creativity sort of fizzled out.
Anyway, I don't know what's been going on, but all of a sudden Buddy is interested in food and cooking! None of this food is that exciting, but just the fact that I got Buddy to cook and then eat some stuff that isn't in his normal food list is pretty amazing.
This is just tuna noodle salad, but I let him pick out those noodles that are colored with veggie dyes. Plus, check out the adorable container I put the carrots in! Coolest purchase I've made in the last few months :)


See, he's eating it! Hooray!


Buddy decorating English Muffin Pizzas, he loved spreading the sauce and sprinkling the toppings.

The pizzas before cooking.

And after! Buddy ate 2 of these, which was also amazing.

Anyway, it must be a growth spurt. Buddy never eats this much, especially when the different ingredients aren't separated! (He's a little OCD.)

No comments:

Post a Comment