Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Next Pele

Buddy is playing soccer this spring/summer, and it is a blast! He is learning a ton, having fun, and moving his body. Mama is learning some hard lessons too, such as:

1) If Buddy is running just for fun, and not paying attention to the game, it's OK.
2) Snack after the game is the best part of the game.
3) Stopping on the field to talk to a friend from the other team is perfectly acceptable.

Seriously, I have a really hard time letting go of control and I'm always catching myself yelling directions to him on the field, not just letting him enjoy himself. So this is a learning experience for both of us, and I'm trying not to ruin it for him. I think he's having fun though!

Proud of his uniform

Getting tips on playing goalie from Grandpa.

Waiting for action!
Concentrating hard!

It rained after the game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment