Thursday, June 23, 2011

School blues, already.

I've been lacking in the picture-taking department recently. So, sorry.
This week has been a long one, full of a lot of work and a lot of homework. I have to say, I'm having a really hard time doing online school with Buddy around all the time! I didn't think it would be that different than doing homework from a regular class with him around, but I'm getting really frustrated.
Probably because in class, you learn the material and then practice it. So I already knew what I was doing by the time I got to my homework. Trying to figure out how to use these different charts and graphs and fancy programs while trying to entertain a 4-year-old has been more of a challenge than I expected, and although I'm getting A's in both of the classes I'm taking I feel like I'm working way harder than I should be and just not using my time wisely.
Plus, my car broke down this week AGAIN and I'm adding an extra day to my work schedule. So that's frustrating too.

Anyway, cottage this weekend! I'm taking my good friend Amber up, so she'll get to hang out with my family which should be really fun.
And she made me promise we'd go tubing, so expect pictures of my pained face as I try not to die! (My dad is an evil tube-driver!)

No comments:

Post a Comment