Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome to the Lake!

Last weekend, we went to the cottage! I took my friend Amber up with me, and it was SUCH a needed break. We got a whole weekend unplugged from technology, surrounded by peace and drama-free. I loved it, and really didn't want to go home!

As promised, we went tubing! I think Amber was a little disappointed, since I kind of made us go on an old lady ride. I'm not as exciting as I used to be, I guess. Also, my grandpa took this picture and I forgot to teach him how to use the zoom, so you can't really see us.


We also went canoe-ing, which I looooooved. Amber and I went one day by ourselves, and the next morning we took Buddy with us.

But mostly, we just hung out at the lake and enjoyed the beautiful weather!








All in all, I had the best weekend I have had in a long time. We need to do it again, ASAP!
Next up: Amber, Buddy and I go to the Madison zoo on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Looks Like a blast! Thanks for posting the pictures, Buddy looks like he had a fun weekend as well.
    ~Ryan (Uncle Ryan)

    ReplyDelete