Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm a lame blogger.

Ok, so just for reference, Bud and I did this a week ago. But because I was waiting for pics, I didn't post about it. Because, please, who wants to read a blog that's all about a cute kid without pictures of the cute kid?

Anyway. This may be kinda nerdy, but I'm completely in awe of this girl I graduated with. She and I have been in the same classes since the 2nd grade, have been super-best-friend close at times, and now she's gone off and done incredible things with her life. Usually, I have sort of angry, jealous feelings towards people who have become successful and done things with their lives (which I know, says sad things about me) but this girl I don't feel that way at all. I think she completely deserves it and I'm really proud to say I know her.

Anyway, due to about a thousand different reasons, we haven't seen each other in at least a year. Actually, it might be closer to 2 years. I'm really not sure, but it's been a long time. So when I heard she was in town, Buddy and I immediately requested a visit to the family farm!

I was really glad to get to catch up with an old friend, and Buddy had a great time too. Check it out!
We're checking out the cows. And yes, I didn't shower before I went here. Leave me alone, it was a farm!

"Ayyyyy!"

Honestly, he was much more concerned about stepping in cow poop than anything else!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda! I finally have a blog so I can comment now, not just creep anonymously. I wanted you to know that this post meant a lot to me. I'm glad I can still be part of your life, and I think Buddy (yeah, I'm using the lingo) is such a lucky kid- look at all of the awesome things you guys did this summer!

    ReplyDelete