Monday, October 3, 2011

Loving the Fall!

So, for some unexplained reason, Buddy didn't have school today. I think it was just an excuse to get us to pay more for the daycare services, but I decided to take advantage of his "day off" and stay home from school myself!

The weather was beautiful today. Seriously, if I could have one type of weather all year round, it would have been today. High 60's or low 70's, sunny but with a little breeze... beautiful.

We definitely took advantage of our day off! We went to the Eau Claire Dells and played around for a few hours, plus spent some fun time outside, just playing around on bikes and with chalk and such. I got some decent pictures too!

I love this picture. So much. I think I'm getting it framed.



Trying to give his mother a heart attack by standing as close to the edge as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment