So we did whatever we wanted, and I'm really glad I got the chance to reconnect with my buddy.
we got to:
- go hardcore grocery shopping for all our favorite things (foodstamps finally came in!)
- have an entire afternoon devoted to board games
- take lots of walks
- watch the new Winnie the Pooh
- go to church
- cook together (we made "fun food" which I haven't done in forever!)
- finally get the house straightened up
- make art!
We made potato stamps, which is something I hadn't tried before but it went pretty well, other than my poor knife skills making his designs not turn out perfect!
|First attempt, a "slightly wonky" star|
|Buddy wanted them to be two-toned|
|stars and moon stamps|
|painting takes lots of concentration|
|moon, lightning bolt, flower, and star (already cut off potato)|
|my son, the goober!|