Sunday, January 15, 2012

Busy Burgesses!

So, this weekend I accidentally planned activities for Buddy and I for every single daylight hour. Which was awesome! Also, exhausting. So. Schedule went as follows:
Saturday
9-10:30 - free carpentry class at the local Kindergarten school. Grandpa came with, and we made... a flag stand? I'm not sure. The pre-made kits were from Home Depot, which was awesomely nice, but the kits were kinda cheap and easy. We finished early and played in the gym there for a while.

10:30-11:30 - open house at the Wausau Conservatory of Music. Buddy took a beginner piano class from my old teacher, got to fool around on African drums, and was fascinated by some flutes and violins.

11:30- 12:30 - out to lunch with Grandpa at the Mint

12:30- 2:30 - sledding with our friends!
2:30 - NEXT DAY - sleepover at his friends house!

Sunday
9:30 - picked up from friends, came home and lazed around for a bit.

12:30 - took pictures of my mom and her new boyfriend for some play they are in, then ate lunch there

2:30 - got home, Buddy took an epic nap, I edited the pictures.

4:00 - went to go watch Buddy's friend play hockey!

Anyway, crazy busy, crazy fun, crazy exhausting. One more week until I go back to school!


Buddy and Grandpa building the flag stand!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment