Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sorry Guys.

I just don't have anything positive to write about. If I can't shake this in another week or so, I'm hitting up a doctor's office. Especially because I'm entering into the "busy busy busy" mode, where I am working 2 jobs and going to school full time. And I don't want to go into crisis mode in the middle of that.

I feel so lame. So many people are dealing with so much more than me. And yet I can't get off my butt and deal with anything. The simple act of calling my cable company (internet randomly went out yesterday), or shoveling snow, or doing dishes... any normal tasks seem to be almost more than I'm up to. And I have managed so far, but not that well.

Sidenote. Is there anyone around who would maybe like to take a mile-or-two walk around 12:30 or 1pm semi-regularly? Because I'm usually free, and I bet that being outside and using my muscles and talking to someone could only be a good thing. It's only an idea, and I can always take Buddy with, but I would probably like it more if a "grown-up" was around.

No comments:

Post a Comment