Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Traveling Red Dress

You guys, this is amazing! I read a lot of blogs in my spare time, and two of my favorites are The Bloggess and Girl To Mom. Anyway, the Bloggess has this Traveling Red Dress, it gets shipped around the country to make other women feel beautiful and amazing for a day. And ever since she started the project, more and more people have joined in.

Recently Girl To Mom started sending out her own dresses. AND I'M GETTING ONE! I'm so excited, this is amazing.

I do need someone to volunteer to do a "photo shoot" with me in my dress, because I want to get some really great pictures of me feeling beautiful and deserving and awesome. Anyway, that's all for today, but wow this is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda! Check out my blog post today- I have one other choice of dress for fabulous you!

    XOXO- Girl to Mom- Heidi

    ReplyDelete