Tuesday, August 7, 2012

School's Out for (the rest of ) Summer!

I finished summer classes today! Hooray! If only there were more than a few weeks of summer left...

Oh well. I got A's this summer, which is great considering that I actually went into the school building and didn't have a panic attack and leave, and spoke in front of groups, and... well, I think this summer has been a huge step forward.

The doctors have me on new medications again, and I think I finally like this stuff. So hopefully that will continue to go well, and I'm very excited to spend some time with my Buddy with a little less stress for these last few weeks up until school starts again.

Anyway, yay!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your A's! Although you were always the smartest girl in our class, so it's not too surprising.

    ReplyDelete